03 March . 2021
Why You Should Move to Arizona Today
Reasons to Make Arizona Your Home
Arizona is a scenic sanctuary that over 7 million people call home. From renowned restaurants and shopping to abundant wildlife and miles of trails to explore, Arizona’s endless attractions make the state the perfect location for people of all ages and from all walks of life to settle.
If you’re thinking of moving to Arizona, here are some of the top advantages of choosing the Grand Canyon State (aside from the Grand Canyon):
- Variety of Weather. It may come as a climate shock moving from California to Arizona—or from anywhere for that matter—but we promise you it’s worth it. Although unpredictable at times, dry and sunny days with moderate to cool nights are the norm. The state’s major cities enjoy over 250 days of sunshine each year! During winter, you can head up north and, within two or so hours, be surrounded by the snowy scenery of Coconino National Forest.
- Natural Settings. Between majestic mountain ranges, rock formations, and cotton candy sunsets, the desert landscape is likely to spark creativity.
- Outdoor Sports. Residents from all over Arizona can take advantage of the weather and participate in outdoor sports. There’s fishing along the Colorado River, kayaking at Lake Pleasant, snowboarding in Flagstaff, champion golf courses in Tucson, and much more.
- Entrepreneurial Opportunity. According to Forbes, those looking to grow a business should look no further than Arizona’s fertile soil, as they labeled it one of the nation’s top 5 most entrepreneurial states. The West Valley of the Phoenix-area, which Estrella is located in, is quickly growing with countless business opportunities.
- Unique Landmarks. Besides the Grand Canyon, Arizona is home to many unique landmarks, including the picturesque Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon, and Petrified Forest National Park. Explore caves at Kartchner Caverns or brave the night in a haunted hotel in Jerome.
- Rich Culture. As far back as 12,000 years ago, indigenous cultures made their home in what we affectionately call Arizona today, and descendants of America’s first people strive to preserve a rich heritage that residents and visitors can appreciate.
- Plenty of Shopping. The shopping scene is arguably one the bigger perks of living in Arizona from designer brands to one-of-a-kind accessories — you name it, Arizona’s got it. Not to mention, Scottsdale’s got a reputation for having some of the best shopping in the country.
- Festival Access. Arizona offers a variety of entertainment from food to fashion to music and more, hosting events like Street Eats Food Truck Festival, Annual Taco Festival, Renaissance Fair, International Film Festival, Comic Con, Country Thunder, and Goldrush, and that’s just to name a few!
- Southwestern Cuisine. Arizona is home to award-winning restaurants specializing in southwestern cuisine. Regional favorites include mesquite honey, cactus jelly, and prickly pear margaritas. Refreshing!
- Retiree’s Oasis. The Phoenix-area and specifically Goodyear, AZ have been ranked as one of the best communities for seniors to live in. People from across the U.S. come to Estrella to discover a new active adult lifestyle. Who wouldn’t want to live out their golden years under the sun?
As if these state-wide attractions weren’t enough, when it comes to the cost of living, public schools, and job opportunities, Arizona is home to some amazing cities with attractions all of their own. However, in particular, one is consistently ranked as the best of Arizona, and that is the beautiful city of Goodyear, where you’ll find the master-planned, tight-knit community of Estrella.
Located west of Phoenix, Estrella keeps you in close proximity to all the action going on in the Valley. The community offers scenic High Sonoran Desert views, award-winning golf course, countless miles of hiking and biking trails, and easy lakeside access for all your paddle boating, sailing, kayaking, and canoeing needs. Close by is Estrella Mountain Regional Park, where residents can go birdwatching, camping, horseback riding, picnicking and more. Inside the various villages that make up the Estrella community are intricate and carefully-conceptualized homes designed by a range of award-winning builders with each potential resident’s lifestyle needs in mind.
If you’re thinking of moving to Arizona, Goodyear is the way to go, and Estrella is the place to be. Stop questioning “why move to Arizona?” and instead start asking “when?!”
Click here to see all available builders and home plans in Estrella.
Want More Information?
- 2021 (45)
- 2020 (58)
- 2019 (61)
- 2018 (52)
- 2017 (63)
- 2016 (36)
- 2015 (14)