19 February . 2021
Five Perfect Outdoor Entertaining Ideas for Game Time
Creating an at-home outdoor entertainment area is always popular in Arizona, especially in Phoenix and its outlying areas amid the High Sonoran Desert. With such incredible winter weather, outdoor cooking, dining, and activities are year round delights and backyards are personal sanctuaries. With the Spring Training and March Madness just around the corner, here are our top five picks for creating an outdoor entertainment center that’s perfect for a game watching party.
- Outdoor TV - the bigger the better! No matter what your favorite football team, everyone’s attention is on the Big Game and the famous ads so many tune in to see. Check BBQGuys for the best outdoor TVs.
- Comfy Outdoor Furniture - if you’re going to watch the Big Game, you need seats, even if the team you’re rooting for is keeping you on the edge. POPSUGAR shares the 27 most comfortable furniture options for outdoor spaces.
- Hosting a watch party means beer is a menu must. Check out the Best Beers for Sports Season - there are bound to be some that are perfect for watching a game outside.
- OK, now that beer is covered, it’s time to plan the appetizers and snacks because no football watch party is complete without them. Not sure what sounds good? Check out the 81 Best Appetizers for watching the game.
- Even with fantastic winter weather, once the sun goes down it can get a bit chilly. Check out Tom’s Guide for the 27 Best Outdoor Patio Heaters to stay warm while watching!
Just five simple elements, and you have the perfect watch party - plus there are always more games and sports to watch year round. Without a doubt, an outdoor entertainment area is a great investment in your home, and ideal for gathering with friends and family or entertaining. Greeting the sunrise over morning coffee, or relaxing and unwinding after a long day with your beverage of choice and watching the sunset over the mountain vistas provide priceless moments. In the heat of the summer, the backyard pool is an oasis, but don’t forget the sunscreen! And if you are looking for your next home and backyard sanctuary, the Estrella master-planned community offers everything you could wish for, along with one of the most spectacular settings for your outdoor gatherings. Estrella makes the most of the desert weather with a variety of home plans that put an emphasis on outdoor living. With a range of builders, home plans, villages and neighborhoods, plus stellar amenities, we think you’ll agree - Estrella is the perfect place to call home.
Visit Estrella.com to see all the current home builders and floor plans and discover your perfect outdoor space and home.
Want More Information?
- 2021 (12)
- 2020 (57)
- 2019 (61)
- 2018 (52)
- 2017 (63)
- 2016 (36)
- 2015 (14)