20 March . 2019
How to Take a Virtual Tour of Estrella
We’re excited to offer you a virtual reality-enhanced way to experience Estrella! (And for you to get a closer look at the model homes you’re most interested in.) Wander your way through our sprawling residents clubs, StarSplash WaterPark, Star Tower, model homes, and more—from wherever you’re sitting right now.
Traditionally, the home shopping experience starts off with previews of the floor plans and 2D photography of a home. This makes it difficult to imagine yourself living in the space. In order to get a true sense of the home, you would need to visit the community in person to walk through the home, which may be difficult if you live in a different city or state. Nowadays, with Matterport’s industry-leading 3D technology, any internet-connected computer, mobile device, or virtual reality (VR) headset will provide a 3D immersive experience with a 360-degree, room-by-room look of everything Estrella has to offer! That’s right, from model homes to amenities you can save time and tour at your convenience from the comfort of your own home. And when you’re ready to see Estrella in person, be sure to make our New Home Information Center your first stop.
Explore all your ways to tour right here, where you can also sign up to get your FREE pair of Estrella Google Cardboard VR tour glasses.
Step into Our Community
Step into a variety of home plans from our esteemed homebuilders and pick which models you would like to tour when you arrive at Estrella. Get a feel for the master bathroom you’ve always dreamed of, or the kitchen you can’t wait to show off to your friends and family—all before you visit. Our model homes offer virtual tour experiences so that your homebuying adventure is as convenient as possible! View virtual reality tours >>
Presidio Residents Club
Explore Presidio Residents Club, the newest in Estrella. This 18,500 square-foot club in Montecito includes a, demonstration kitchen, resort pool, great room, fitness facility, and sports lounge! View virtual reality tour >>
• Preview the sports lounge in Presidio where residents get together to socialize and watch the big game.
Starpointe Residents Club
The expansive 24,400 square-foot Starpointe Residents Club sits on the shore of North Lake. Through the virtual tour, you can explore the StarSplash WaterPark, pool, the lakeside amphitheater, library, and more! View virtual reality tour >>
• Make sure to check out the Kids Pre-Schooner Room. It was created as a place for parents to drop off the kids when they need a break to catch up on work, get in a quick workout at Starpointe’s state-of-the-art fitness facilities, or just relax for an hour. As you take your virtual tour, you’ll be able to see this adorably decorated room, which has everything to occupy your kids (including trained staff!).
CantaMia Village Center
Exclusive for Estrella’s 55+ community by Taylor Morrison, CantaMia Village Center has many features inside its 29,000 square foot residents club. Take a tour and explore all of the amazing amenities, including the indoor lap pool, café, demonstration kitchen, billiard room, card room, and more! View virtual reality tour >>
The Fitness Centers
By way of your virtual tour, you’ll be able to check out the various fitness centers located in our residents clubs. These fitness centers include the latest in machines and free weights as well as group fitness rooms that host a variety of classes in both Starpointe and Presidio. View virtual reality tour >>
You can even visit Star Tower, a 50-foot tall tower that provides great views during both day and night. With the power of 3D technology, you can go right to the top and see what the views are like! View virtual reality tour >>
Once you have your glasses, follow these instructions for iPhone and Android to experience our tours:
1. Download the Matterport app from the App Store.
2. On your iPhone, go to Estrella.com/VR
3. Choose your desired tour from the amenities, model homes, etc., displayed on the page.
4. Click the goggles icon.
5. On your iPhone, select “OK” to open the Matterport app.
6. Place your phone in your Google Cardboard goggles.
7. Put on your goggles and wait for the tour to download. The device follows your eyes, so don’t look directly at the blue X, which would cancel your tour.
8. When the blue X becomes a hexagon, you’re ready to tour! Look up, look around, look wherever you want! When you want to move forward, just focus your eyes on a blue circle near your desired direction.
9. You can also physically turn around to go backward!
10. To exit, simply remove your phone from your goggles.
1. On your Android phone, go to Estrella.com/VR
2. Choose your desired tour from the amenities, model homes, etc., displayed on the page.
3. Click the goggles icon.
4. Place your phone in your Google Cardboard goggles.
5. Put on your goggles and wait for the tour to download. The device follows your eyes, so don’t look directly at the blue X, which would cancel your tour.
6. When the blue X becomes a hexagon, you’re ready to tour! Look up, look around, look wherever you want! When you want to move forward, just focus your eyes on a blue circle near your desired direction.
7. You can also physically turn around to go backward!
8. To exit, simply remove your phone from your goggles.
Having trouble? Check out Matterport’s Troubleshooting Guide.
Be sure to send this experience to friends and family who are also interested in Estrella. Happy touring!
Want More Information?
- 2020 (55)
- 2019 (61)
- 2018 (58)
- 2017 (67)
- 2016 (36)
- 2015 (14)