16 October . 2018
Get To Know Your Estrella Community Representatives: Susie
Staffed by Estrella residents, the New Home Information Center is designed to offer potential residents insider insights into what life is like in the vibrant, Goodyear master-planned community. The Community Representatives provide information about Estrella’s builders, amenities, and local attractions.
In today’s spotlight, get to know Estrella resident and Community Representative: Susie.
Number of years as a Community Rep:
I’ve been a community representative for nearly 15 years. My work anniversary is coming up this January!
What are some of the most common questions you get when people come to visit?
- How long has Estrella been here and how much longer will you be building?
- Who are the current home builders? Where are they building?
- What amenities do you offer in Estrella?
- How close are the nearest “city” shopping and dining options?
- Does the community have plans to expand its retail options?
How long have you been a resident in the Estrella community?
I’ve lived in this community for 16 years.
Which Estrella Village do you live in?
I’m a long-time resident of The Fairways neighborhood in the village of Mountain Ranch and, even as an Arizona transplant, this neighborhood has come to feel like home.
What is your favorite Estrella amenity?
My favorite amenity has to be our 72-acres of lakes.
Tell us three things about the Estrella master-planned community that most people don’t know:
1. The Goodyear Dark Sky Policy. With low light emissions in our neighborhoods, you can really see and enjoy the night sky.
2. A lot of people don’t know that the Estrella Mountain Elementary School has been here for 30 years. Many of those first kindergartners chose to come back as adults and make this their family’s home.
3. The original Information Center was in a trailer on the corner where Safeway is located. Fun fact: I worked in it for a few months before the current building opened.
Previous PostThe Villages of Estrella: Establishing Roots in Mountain Ranch
Older PostThe Villages of Estrella: Making Montecito Home
Want More Information?
- 2020 (45)
- 2019 (61)
- 2018 (58)
- 2017 (67)
- 2016 (36)
- 2015 (14)