02 March . 2017
The Ultimate Guide to Spring Break in Estrella
Spring Break is right around the corner. Even if you don’t have kids out of school for the week you can still take advantage of the season’s great weather and chase away that spring fever. Whether you’re planning a grand road trip across Arizona or prefer to keep things closer to your lovely home in the Estrella community, here's how to make the most of it.
Spring Break: Estrella Style
- The weather is perfect for a round of golf at our Nicklaus Design course. Here are the secrets to mastering the signature holes at the Golf Club of Estrella! It’s a high-volume season for the course, so book your tee time
- Do you hear that? It’s the two lakes in Estrella, calling your name. Whether you’re into rest or adventure, our 72 acres of lakes have plenty of each to offer, including kayaking, fishing and more.
- A picnic sounds nice, doesn’t it? Here are four of our favorite places to have a picnic in Estrella. Did we miss any? Comment below!
For the Homebody
- Spring is finally here and you know what that means — time for spring cleaning! If you need to deep clean your home or simply de-clutter it, there’s no time like today for getting your house back in tip-top shape.
- Is your home décor feeling a little blah? Sounds like it’s time to redecorate! Consider these three fun design apps as you look for inspiration.
Things to do in the West Valley
- The Goodyear Ballpark, training home to the Cleveland Indians and the Cincinnati Reds, offers the ideal Spring Training experience for fans. Read our insider guide to spring training in Goodyear for the inside scoop.
- Yay, you have 10 houseguests joining you for Spring Break! Now what will you do with them? Keep everyone happy and entertained with these ten unique places to take house guests in the West Valley.
- Most families rush through breakfast every morning. Take advantage of the break to slow things down and enjoy a nice breakfast together at one of these tasty West Valley-local breakfast hotspots.
Arizona Sights to See
- This is a great time of year for camping in Arizona, as our high-elevation areas are starting to warm up. Check out these six fabulous camping spots in central Arizona to get you started. Plus, Estrella residents can enjoy the Estrella family Campout on April 22 at South Lake.
- People from all over the world come to Arizona to see some of the amazing places the state has to offer. Here are our top three must-visit places in Arizona that you have to see during your lifetime.
Whether you’re a parent with young kids, an empty nester or an active adult, make a plan to get the most out of the Spring Break season.
Want More Information?
- 2018 (40)
- 2017 (96)
- 2016 (68)
- 2015 (32)