12 March . 2016
Best Brunch Spots Around Estrella
We all look forward to the upcoming weekend. It combines some our our favorite things – family, time to relax, beautiful weather – and delicious breakfast! After a morning of activities, you need to refuel and refresh. Weekend brunch is a popular tradition, and from pancakes and sausage to eggs benedict and omelets, we are lucky here in the West Valley to have a lot of great options. To help narrow the options, we’ve put together a list of our favorite breakfast spots in Goodyear --- happy brunching!
Top Brunch Spots in Goodyear
- Black Bear Diner is best known for their big portions and hearty American breakfast – so make sure you arrive hungry. Black Bear is perfect for families but also has a great atmosphere for everyone.
- TJ’s Homestyle Restaurant can get busy especially on weekends — but definitely worth the wait. Consider calling ahead to make reservations or, at the very least, check wait times. And you must check out the cinnamon rolls – finishing will take a team effort.
- Mimi’s Café is a modern bistro setting and is great for accommodating larger parties. Their menu of comfort food is perfect for brunch, and the perfect start to a relaxing afternoon. We recommend the omelets.
- Red’s Bar and Grill is located at the Wigwam Resort, and has an exceptional breakfast buffet on Saturdays and Sundays. And since we are spoiled by 300+ days of sunshine a year, their outdoor patio is perfect for dining al fresco.
- Park Café is THE spot for breakfast burritos and huevos rancheros. The menu of Latin American-inspired dished will add a little spice to your Easter brunch. And if you’re interested in indulging in an adult breakfast beverage, Park Café has an incredible Bloody Mary or mimosa waiting for you.
- Sunrise Donuts is for our brunchers on the go! Don’t feel like going out or want to avoid the crowds? There’s nothing wrong with picking up a dozen donuts and getting your sugar fix for the day.
Want More Information?
- 2018 (34)
- 2017 (96)
- 2016 (69)
- 2015 (32)