Arizona: The Grand Canyon State. Known for the great weather, abundance of recreational opportunities and geographic diversity; its why so many people move from other parts of the country to call it home. We could go on and on about the attributes of our great state and more specifically, we could go on and on about what makes Estrella one of the best places to live. Let us share our top 10 reasons to call Estrella home.
- Our Residents – So many come from different places, drawn to the small-town community feel to make Estrella home. The great people are what make our community a unique and special place.
- Home Selection – With a variety of new homebuilders in the community offering an assortment of state-of-the-art, energy-efficient homes, you’ll have an array of options and design choices to customize the home for the way you live. For those looking to build the home of their dreams, custom homesites are also available. From diverse neighborhood streetscapes to inviting gathering places, Estrella has a little something for everyone. Click here to see our homes.
- Starpointe Residents Club – The living room of the community, the 24,400-square-foot club is home to amenities catering to all ages. Some of the most popular features include the StarSplash Water Park, a heated lap pool, library, state-of-the-art fitness center and the open-to-the-public, Starpointe Café.
- Golf Club of Estrella – Open to the public, the Golf Club of Estrella has been recognized by Golfweek as one of the 2013 "Best Courses You Can Play.” The 7,102-yard, par 72 championship Nicklaus Design course offers challenging play for golfers of all levels. In addition to the top-notch personalized service the Club is known for, you’ll receive all the extras - like resident pricing and assorted golf package options.
- Outdoor Activities – Estrella offers residents 72 acres of lakes, more than 20 miles of paths and trails for walking, hiking and mountain biking and 500 acres of community parks and open recreation space.
- Estrella Yacht Club – Open Friday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., the Yacht Club offers free boat rentals and residents are encouraged to take advantage of the unique opportunity to enjoy sailing in the desert. Beginners can even take a free sailing class.
- Location – Just 17 miles west of downtown Phoenix, Estrella is located close enough to the heart of the city to commute or enjoy a more urban lifestyle, but far enough to provide what many of our residents call a “decompression zone” and offer an oasis outside the hustle and bustle of big city life.
- Community Life – From Yacht Club socials and Estrella Night Out to large events such as the Lakeside Farmers Market, Annual Easter Eggstravaganza and Winterfest Celebration, Estrella is always bustling with activity. Estrella also hosts several arts and cultural events throughout the year including the annual “Ballet Under the Stars” performance by Ballet Arizona, and this year’s Goodyear Lakeside Music Fest.
- Outstanding Education – Estrella’s three highly rated schools - Westar and Estrella Mountain Elementary Schools and Estrella Foothills High School - offer students a stimulating challenge close to home. And for those early years, Phoenix Children’s Academy offers Infants, Preschool and Pre-K curriculum and activities.
- Star Tower – Designated as a “dark sky” community, Estrella is a great place to see the stars. The 50-foot spiral-shaped observatory was designed to resemble the Milky Way constellation and pays tribute to the area’s many historical stargazing cultures.
Did we miss something? Visit our Facebook page to tell us what you love most about Estrella. https://www.facebook.com/EstrellaAZLife